This is the final payment for the May Retreat 2023.
Only make this payment if you already have paid for the deposit and we have received your booking.
Come join us on 21st to 27th of May!
- SOLD OUT -
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about new retreat dates!
Bali Interiors Retreat will be jam packed with visits to private homes, factories and manufacturers.
You will dine in the best restaurants in Bali and experience Balinese culture in the most incredible locations. There will be guest speakers, a surprise private boat trip to a nearby island and private dining set ups in the most sought out spots. A week filled with design, inspiration, tropical settings, beautiful food and great company.
The Retreat Includes
6 nights accommodation at The Cotton House in Seminyak
- All meals included (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners)
- Minibus transfers to design destinations and experiences
- Airport VIP concierge upon arrival
- Exclusive home tours with the homeowner/interior designer/architect
- Private Boat to a secret spot in a nearby island
- Private intimate dinner at Sheila Man's House (Founder of Bali Interiors)
- Furniture & homeware sourcing with logistic contacts
- Factory and workshop visits
- Keynote Speakers
- A Bali Interiors gift upon arrival
This retreat is open to men and women over 18 years old. Men and women booking double share must have a room/booking companion.
EARLY BIRD PRICES (Booking ends March 13th)
Single Share US $5500 -
Outstanding Amount: US$3907 per person / Equivalent to AU$5838
Double Share US $4500-
Outstanding Amount: US$3197 per person / Equivalent to AU$4777
** To book double share you must have a partner to share the room with. If no partners have been allocated, the balance price will automatically go to single share, meaning you will get a single room and the fee remaining to be paid will be for a single room.
The settlement must be made before May 1st
Please read the Terms & Conditions
Once you have made your booking it means that you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions.